The objective of our Scholarships and Financial Support Programs is to help students with strong potential for academic success to pursue higher education that would not be possible otherwise. Students interested in being considered for the Accademia del Ridotto’s Scholarships must apply for admission, from 1st August 2021, by submitting all documents proving their low income if required.
Consistent with the available budget and other constraints, scholarships will be granted to students who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Talent, motivation, adequate preparation and exemplary character
- Significant results in studies
- Concerts and theatrical engagements
- Awards in Music Competitions, auditions etc.
- Availability for concerts and collaboration in the activities of the Academy
- Evidence of financial need